FlexRes is a family of codecs built into every Hippotizer V4 & V4+.
FlexRes Tools is a free suite of plugins and utilities to streamline content creation workflows. Flexibility is key for a media server. One show may need 8K+ playback while the next may require perfect 4:4:4 colour and uncompressed playback. FlexRes is a suite of codecs that features the flexibility to do both extremes and everything in between. FlexRes is more than just a few codecs, it is also an integral part of the content workflow. From a single system production to a render farm, FlexRes saves precious time with a series of innovative tools to ensure the time from render to playout is as short as possible.
A Family of codecs to match any requirement built into every Hippotizer V4 & V4+
- FlexRes Performance (HAP based) for maximum playback with no QuickTime dependency.
- FlexRes Quality for flexibility. Match quality and compression with the requirements.
- FlexRes Lossless and Uncompressed. When only perfection will do.
FlexRes is designed for the demands of a real-time media server
- Alpha support for perfect compositions.
- Smooth scrubbing and instant seeking.
- Smooth slow speed playback.
- Easily handles differing framerates from 25 to 60FPS.
FlexRes Tools – A free workflow utility
- Render from PC based Adobe products directly to FlexRes.
- Thumbnail preview and standalone viewer.
- Render Farm Support for distributed render.
- Command Line encoder for automation and scripting.
FlexRes is made of three codecs:
- Playback 8K content and beyond on a single system.
- Based on the popular HAP codec.
- HAP-Q, HAP-Alpha and HAP are supported.
- Directly import pre-rendered HAP files – no transcode.
- Choose the quality and colour space to match the requirement.
- Up to 4:4:4 colour encoding for better colour gradients.
- Up to visually lossless compression.
FlexRes Lossless and Uncompressed
- Choose the colour space with up to 4:4:4 available.
- Perfect reproduction of source content.