Sekonic C-700 SpectroMaster
Representing a major breakthrough in hand-held meters, the C-700 accurately measures all lighting sources, including those with a discontinuous spectrum such as LED and Fluorescent.
Amongst a host of functions, the unit provides spectral analysis showing peaks and troughs in the output of a fixture, and the ability to compare graphically as many as 3 sources on one screen.
Additionally, the meter will also calculate which Lee/Rosco gel is required to correct the CCT of a measured fixture back to a specified target (entered in Kelvin), as well as any Green/Magenta correction which may be necessary.
Standard illuminance readings are also available in Lux and Foot Candles, as well as deviance from the black-body line.
The meter's functionality is very simple to access and read, with input/output provided on a large intuitive colour touch screen, which is very similar in operation to the common smartphone.
- Measures LED, HMI, and Fluorescent sources
- Measures Tungsten, Natural Light, and Flash
- 4.3" Touchscreen with 9 Display Modes
- Displays Rosco, Lee, Fuji and Wratten Correction to the target CCT
- Displays CRI, and White Balance Compensation
- Multiple Light Sources Comparison
- CMOS Sensor and Linear Variable Filter
- Stores 99 Full-Data Measurements
- Reads Colour Temp. from (1,600 - 40,000K)
- Reads 0.09 to 18,600 fc (1 - 200,000 lux)
Stock is selling fast, so act quickly as we don't want you to miss out!
Alternatively CALL Ian Muir, TV & Film Development Manager on: +44 (0) 733 337 638
*All prices excluding VAT - this offer is only available while stocks last.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.