LumenRadio CRMX Nova TX2 RDM - RDM/Ethernet Transmitter
CRMX Nova TX2 RDM is a DMX/RDM transmitter for two DMX/RDM universes of up to 1024 channels at maximum refresh rate. With extensive support for Ethernet based protocols, it can not only transmit any protocol to listening CRMX receivers, but also act as a wired protocol converter at the same time. Any protocol, both DMX and Ethernet, can be used in any direction. Input DMX and output Ethernet, or the other way around. Merge DMX and Ethernet for redundancy. Use it together with our prized CRMX SuperNova RDM controller and management software, or as an RDM proxy with any other RDM compliant controller on the market.
Based on our advanced CRMX technology, the CRMX Nova TX2 RDM brings you all the advanced features such as Automated Cognitive Coexistence, DMX fidelity, lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption and much more. With support for CRMX Unity, the CRMX Nova TX2 RDM can act as a cross-protocol hub in any DMX system, wired or wireless. Multiple CRMX Nova TX2 RDM units can be combined to transmit several DMX/RDM universes, allowing easy system expansion. The CRMX Nova TX2 RDM is compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
CRMX Nova TX2 RDM utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- RDM ANSI E1.20 (Controller and Proxy)
- Streaming ACN (Draft and Final)
- ArtNet I, II & 3
- Strand ShowNet
- ETCNet 2 & 3
- KiNet V1 & V2
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 22W
- Low voltage input: 12VDC ±20% / 12W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power inputs
- PoE, Power over Ethernet
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 44 x 160 mm (8.6" x 1.7" x 4.9")
- Weight: 900g, 30oz
- Enclosure: Anodized extruded aluminum
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: up to 1000 meters line-of-sight
- DMX: 2 XLR Neutrik® 5-pin gold plated male (self terminated)
- Antenna: 2 RP-TNC male
- Ethernet: 1 Neutrik® EtherconTM RJ45
- AC: IEC 320-C14 male
- DC: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTD 2,5
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.