A.C. Entertainment Technologies Careers
A.C. Entertainment Technologies is one of Europe's leading distributors of professional lighting equipment to the entertainment industry. We offer an unparalleled range of lighting equipment for Touring, Theatre, Concert, Architectural, Film & TV applications. Through our offices in High Wycombe and Leeds we sell lighting equipment in over 80 countries world-wide.
We are currently looking for a HR Administrator for a growing department.
This role will include:
• Assisting in the Recruitment and Selection Process
• Personnel file updates
• Involvement in Performance Management and Training organisation
• Updating Procedures/Processes
• Payroll data input
• Legislation research
• Note taking
• Diary Management
• Handling confidential information
• Any other admin requirements (filing, photocopying, assisting the HRM in the day to day running of business).
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start or progress within the HR field, as they will be part of a very broad spectrum of HR processes and there is room for growth within the role.
The candidate must have a 'can do' attitude and a good variety of skills and flexibility with the ability to problem solve and manage a very diverse workload. You need to be resilient, patient have great organisational/accuracy skills and be very personable and be able to deal with different personalities, but with a good sense of humour.
An excellent ability to communicate and build relationships is essential; along with at least a basic knowledge of employment law and HR practice as well as MS office experience is required. The role may include some travel to other UK based sites but on a rare occurrence.
International Sales Administrator
Working within our High Wycombe office, we are looking for an International Sales Administrator to join the expanding department.
Your role will be to support the international sales staff by processing sales orders, raising purchase orders and liaising with clients and suppliers.
What will keep you busy on a daily basis?
• Raising quotes, sales orders and purchase orders and sending confirmations to customers and suppliers
• Raising new pick lists and new manufacturing orders for in-house produced items in order to meet client deadlines
• Checking stock quantities, lead times and current prices with suppliers
• Maintaining the client/supplier database
• Checking the correct information is passed on to the shipping team
• Filing new client registration forms
Who are you?
• You are a friendly, confident communicator, great over the telephone
• You are aware of and deliver a time critical service
• You ideally have office experience
• You have a good general level of literacy, numeracy and computer skills
• You are a team player with excellent motivation, confidence and a high standard of customer service / focus
• Foreign languages advantageous but not essential
This is a chance to join a friendly team and this position could provide opportunities for career progression within the company for the right candidate.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in our head office in High Wycombe. Our ideal candidate will manage and implement a digital marketing strategy for AC-ET, the Group Companies and the brands it represents, whilst working alongside the marketing content manager. They will also manage AC-ET’s and its associated companies’ digital assets including Company websites, E-shots, Social media sites and other digital tools.
The main responsibilities will include:
• Manage the planning, technical specification and implementation of new website build projects by external contractors to ensure technical consistency across the Group.
• Provide ongoing maintenance and technical support to all existing websites
• Implement and manage content management systems
• Continuously monitor the effectiveness of the Group’s websites by using KPI’s from Google Analytics and other monitoring software as required. Provide recommendations to improve performance including SEO optimisation and content strategy
E Shots and Social Media Analytics
• Provide support to the marketing team in delivering E-Shots. Assisting to set up and define campaign structures using Gold-Vision CRM software
• Monitor the effectiveness of E Shots and report back to the marketing team with recommendations on how to improve it
• Monitor social engagement using Facebook and Twitter analytics tools. Provide recommendations to improve performance
• Ensure digital marketing materials meet brand guidelines.
• Cataloguing, management and distribution of digital marketing materials within the team.
• Coordinating 3rd party designers to continually develop and upgrade digital marketing materials.
SmartSheet and Technical Tools
• Development and maintenance of in house digital marketing tools including the Marketing Task Management Smartsheet and any other programs used within the marketing department
Other Associated Duties
• Assisting with/Organising company events when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Necessities:
• A background in defining and implementing an all-round digital marketing strategy, ideally in a B2B environment
• Analytic skills and ability to communicate detailed in analysis in a simple, clear coherent way
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Team Worker
• A good eye for detail
• Web analytic tools including Google Analytics, Facebook and Twitter Analytics
• Time and workload management
• Knowledge of AC-ET products and services and the markets they serve (preferable)`
• A working knowledge of HTML / Java / ASP / SQL would be helpful.
Driver and General Warehouse Assistant
We are currently looking for an experienced Driver/General Warehouse Person for our High Wycombe warehouse.
The successful candidate must have a current driving license, be experienced in van driving and should be familiar with the London area, being able to drive a 7.5T vehicle on a Tachograph and CPC qualified would be a benefit but is not a requirement.
The role is varied and will involve collecting and delivering goods as required and helping out in the warehouse as required, so the ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of working in warehouse environment or stores.
Familiarity with a PC is an advantage, with numerical and literal ability essential.
Entertainment Rigging Administrator
We are looking for a departmental administrator with the drive and determination to progress into sales. The position is available in our busy sales office based in Leeds, supporting our Rigging sales team.
Duties will include
- raising sales orders, purchase orders, pro-forma invoices,
- answering the telephone and
- dealing with customer’s queries,
- as well as general administration.
You are highly organised and have previous office experience. You have excellent communication skills as well as being aware of providing a time critical service; a good general level of literacy, numeracy and computer skills are essential for this role. Preferably, you have knowledge of entertainment rigging terminology and equipment
You are also able to problem solve under pressure whilst showing Willingness to learn and develop whilst on the job
You have a good understanding of spreadsheets and word processing programmes
You are team player with excellent motivation, confidence and a high standard of customer service/focus is also required and a confident telephone manner is essential.
This is a chance to join a small but very friendly team with a good sense of humour. There are good career prospects within the company for the right candidate.
We have an exciting new job opportunity available for an Service Technician that has a good electro mechanical / electrical background with experience maintaining, diagnosing and repairing faults on a range of equipment and commercial lighting, at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Working as the Service Technician you will report directly to the Technical Services Manager and will repair moving lights, control lighting systems, smoke machines, dimmers and a range of other commercial lighting equipment.
Ideal candidates will have experience working with, servicing, fault finding and repairing commercial electronic and electro mechanical equipment to component level, whilst using available diagnostic technology. Candidates should also have the ability to complete the work within allotted time frames whilst keeping to dealer, brand and Company standards.
As the Service Technician, you should possess a ‘can do’ approach to your work and have an electronic background or qualification within this field. Any previous experience working within the entertainment lighting industry would be highly advantageous and a great bonus, although not essential. However, ideal candidates MUST have experience working with and repairing electronic and electro mechanical equipment to component level.
Successful candidates should also have strong MS Office knowledge, great problem solving and team working skills, in addition to having the ability to prioritise a demanding workload and work as part of a small but friendly team.
Due to the nature of the work there may be the possibility of some infrequent off site work within the UK, which may also involve assisting at trade shows.
A full and clean UK driving license would also be very beneficial.
All necessary in-house training will be given.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
• Previous experience working within a similar environment
• Being systematic and accurate with good planning and organisational skills
• Product knowledge in moving lights, control lighting systems, smoke machines, dimmers and a range of other commercial lighting equipment would be highly desirable
• Electrical / Mechanical knowledge
• Computer literate
• Streamline knowledge
• Excellent team player with the ability to work alone
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding numeric data
Sales Executive - Film, TV & Broadcast
Do you have specialist knowledge or sales experience of lighting, rigging, audio or video within the Film, TV & Broadcast industry?
Then our new opening may be your next opportunity …
We are currently looking for a self driven sales enthusiast to join our high performing team based at our head office in High Wycombe. The role may at times involve visiting new and existing customers and suppliers in the UK and, occasionally, Europe. Exhibitions and Trade shows attendance will also play a large part of these roles.
The role of the Film,TV & Broadcast Sales Executive is to cater to the requirements of the industry professionals including advising on equipment choice and ensuring timely satisfaction of film and TV equipment requirements.
- Interpreting customer’s requirements and liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to realise delivery deadlines.
- Raising quotations and keeping in touch with customers by telephone and email.
- Communicating with internal departments to check stock, schedule repairs or attain delivery times (i.e. Technical Services and Despatch).
- Working alongside our experienced and friendly team of sales and technical professionals to offer world class products backed up by world class service.
- Building a client base and developing the business
Who are you ?
- You have worked in a similar role in the industry, preferably within a lighting, rigging, audio or video role and have an in-depth knowledge of the Film & TV industry.
- You are pro-active in seeking out new business opportunities and further developing our business with existing customers
- You are able to manage your own time and prioritise your own clients and deal with incoming enquiries and balance the priorities between these.
- You are organised, enthusiastic, ambitious and self motivated;
- You have good time management and time-keeping skills and have the ability to work on multiple jobs/projects at any one time.
- You will meet and exceed agreed departmental targets and thrive in a professional sales environment
- You have good written and oral communication skills as well as a high level of computer literacy
This is a chance to join our friendly and rewarding company who value their employees. The position offers a competitive salary and fantastic prospects for career growth.
How to Apply
In all cases apply to:
Human Resources Department
A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
Bucks HP12 4HQ
We have a policy where we do not accept applications from agencies.
AC Entertainment Technologies Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer, who use a fair selection criteria to screen and take candidates through the recruitment and selection process. The company follows the recommendations and legislation from the Equality Act 2010.