City Theatrical ShoW DMX Receiver
The 5611 SHoW DMX™ Receiver works with SHoW DMX Transmitters to create the communications backbone of the groundbreaking SHoW DMX wireless DMX distribution system, and features City Theatrical’s patent pending DMX synchronized Spread Spectrum Frequency Hopping and WiFi friendly broadcast technology.
- Synchronized hopping of FHSS radio and DMX512
- High speed broadcast data rate with optimized data format
- Adjustable output power (5-125mW FCC in 5610, 5-100mW ETSI in 5611)
- Full bandwidth and three different limited bandwidth broadcast modes
- Selectable hopping patterns in full bandwidth and limited bandwidth broadcast modes
- Full or limited burst DMX512 output
- Simple default plug and play mode
- WiFi friendly configuration options
- RDM Proxy and Responder enabled
- Bi-directional half duplex communication with SHoW DMX transmitter during RDM operations
- Works with 5600 and 5601 SHoW DMX Transmitters and 5500, and 5501 WDS Transmitters with SHoW DMX Upgrade
- Runs on 12-24V DC (battery) or 100-240V 50/60Hz Mains AC power
- User Interface:
- (5) Control Pushbuttons: Back, Forward, Up, Down, Enter
- 16 character x 2 row LCD display, Monochrome, Backlit
- Recessed Reset pushbutton
- XLR5PF for DMX/RDM Output
- Concentric connector for +12-24VDC power connection
- Panel Mount IEC receptacle for 100-240VAC Mains Power operation
What’s in the box?
✓ 1 x ShoW DMX Receiver (CE)
This product is in EX-DEMO condition. The item has been used for customer demonstration purposes only and is in excellent condition.
Why buy from us?
- All products are fully serviced and tested
- 90 day warranty on all our products
- Fast shipping in secure packaging from our UK warehouse