Yamaha MSP7 Studio Powered Monitor
Yamaha MSP7 Studio Monitor
An unbeatable choice for production environments handling any combination of digital and analog sources in stereo or surround formats.
Ideal for small project studios delivering outstanding monitoring precision with it's two-way bi-amplified bassreflex system.
Trade and educational pricing is available on all Yamaha products. For more information contact a member of the AC Audio sales team.
Yamaha MSP7 Studio Specifications
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified near field studio monitor
- 6.5" cone woofer and 1" titanium dome high-frequency unit delivers 45Hz- 40kHz frequency response
- 130 watts (LF 80W + HF 50W) dynamic bi-amplified power.
- XLR balanced input.
- 31 positions Level Control facilitates precise overall system level matching.
- Low Cut switch and TRIM Control (High/Low).
- Full magnetic shielding.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.