Yamaha M7CL 48 Channel Digital Mixing Console
The Yamaha M7CL series is a digital live-sound console that carries on the digital evolution from the acclaimed PM1DV2 and PM5D consoles. It includes an impressive array of advanced concepts such as the Centralogic™ control interface that makes it as easy and intuitive to use as an analog console, and in-depth access management facilities that will be particularly appreciated in installations. The M7CL is familiar and comfortable to use, offering a level of convenience that overturns the preconception that "digital is difficult". A surprising range of functions that you would normally have to supply in the form of peripheral equipment is built in, and all of this is provided in a space that is dramatically less than an analog console of similar scope. The M7CL is the ideal digital mixing console for medium size live sound applications that have previously been handled by analog gear.
We offer trade pricing and finance options on all Yamaha digital mixers. For more information please contact a member of the A.C. Audio sales team.
Centralogic™ Touch Panel Operation Takes Another Step Forward.
- Straightforward hands-on operation with no layers.
- Large touch-panel display offers intuitive control.
- CentralogicT interface allows access to all channels from a front-and-center fader group.
- Two models with onboard analog input: choose the M7CL-48 for a total of 56 inputs (48 microphone and 4 stereo line), or the M7CL-32 for a total of 40 inputs (32 microphone and 4 stereo line).
- Newly-added M7CL-48ES model with built-in EtherSound for easy digital networking and setup using EtherSound stage boxes.
- 16 mix bus and 8 matrix configuration, with an INPUT TO MATRIX function that provides 24 mix bus output capability.
- Powerful channel processing including dynamics, 4-band parametric EQ, and more.
- A versatile range of multi-effects built-in, including the REV-X Add-on Effect package.
- Memorizes up to 300 scenes, with programmable fade time.
- Three Mini-YGDAI card slots for expandability.
- M7CL Editor software provides advanced viewer/controller capability via a personal computer.
- Multi-level security features include password and USB memory key protection.
- USB memory data management capability.
- Ethernet port provided for control.
- Version 3 includes high-performance VCM effects.
|Internal processing||32bit (Accumulator=58bit)|
|Sampling frequency rate||Internal: 44.1kHz,48kHz
External: 44.1kHz(-10%) to 48kHz(+6%) <M7CL-32/48>
44.1 kHz (-2.5%) to 48 kHz (+2.5%) <M7CL-48ES>
|Signal delay||Less than 2.5ms (INPUT to OMNI OUT @48kHz)|
|Fader||100mm motorized x62 (46)|
|Fader Resolution||+10 to -138, -∞dB (1024 steps/100 mm)|
|Maximum Voltage Gain||M7CL-32/48: 86 dB INPUT 1-48 to OMNI OUT
M7CL-48ES: 86 dB OMNI IN 1-8 to OMNI OUT 1-8
|Total harmonic distortion
|CH INPUT to OMNI OUT
Less than 0.05% 20Hz to 20kHz @+4dB into 600Ω
|Frequency response||CH INPUT to OMNI OUT
0, +0.5,-1.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz @+4dB into 600Ω
(maximum level to noise level)
|110dB, DA Converter (OMNI OUT)
108dB, AD+DA (OMNI OUT)
|Hum & noise level||-128dB, Equivalent input noise (20-20kHz, Rs=150ohms, Input Gain=Max)
-84dB, Residual noise
|-80dB, Adjacent input channels
-80dB, Input to output
|Power requirements||110V-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||M7CL-48ES: 150 W, M7CL-48: 300W, M7CL-32: 250W|
|Dimensions||M7CL-48ES/-48: 1274(W) x 286(H) x 701(D)mm
M7CL-32: 1060(W) x 286(H) x 701(D)mm
|Weight||M7CL-48ES: 46kg, M7CL-48: 50kg, M7CL-32: 42kg|
|+10°C to +35 °C|
|-20°C to +60 °C|
|Included Accessories||Owner's Manual, Dust cover, Power cord, Cord clamp|
|Optional Accessories||Meter Bridge MBM7CL, Mini-YGDAI cards, Gooseneck Lamp LA1L Power Supply PW800W, Power Supply Link Cable PSL360|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.