Tecpro TW403 Wireless Interface
While reducing the number of full duplex beltpacks available to five, since the interface becomes one of the six nodes in the group, it extends communication between the wireless users to all the users available on the wired system circuit.
By using more than one wireless interface and selecting different frequencies, up to three wireless communication groups can be created, such as riggers, lighting crew and a floor manager, each one requiring a separate wireless interface and Tecpro Series 2 circuit.
Constructed in an extruded aluminium housing, the interface has connectors for connection to the wired intercom circuit and for the external antenna.
The optional TW412 dipole antenna is available which may be positioned remotely for optimum coverage.
N.B. Prototype only pictured above, final appearance subject to minor changes.
- Links a TW401 wireless conference group to Tecpro wired system
- XLR3 male and female connections for wired Tecpro interface
- Touch sensitive keypad
- EU Licence Exempt frequencies do not interfere with in-ear monitors or radio mic systems
- Maximum range up to 400m at 200mW erp depending on frequency selected
- Bright blue LCD screen for clear status indication
- Detachable antenna (included)
- Optional TW412 dipole antenna for enhanced coverage
- Suitable for use with Tecpro Series 1 and Series 2 systems
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.