Martin Audio 2 x 12 Inch 3-Way Low Profile, High Power Monitor 4 x NL4
Three-way bi-amp, very high power, differential dispersion stage monitor
The Martin Audio LE2100S is a very high performance monitor designed for large-stage applications where maximum SPL's are required. It features twin, high-specification 12" (300mm) low frequency drivers, a unique 6.5" (165mm) midrange device and a 1" (25mm) exit compression driver mounted on a differential dispersion horn. Differential dispersion technology increases the area over which a constant SPL and consistent frequency response is maintained at ear height, enabling the artist to move around more freely.
The LE2100 is best used with the DX1.5 controller to provide crossover, limiting and EQ functions.
- Two 12" (300mm) ultra-long excursion high power, neodymium motor bass drivers
- 6.5" (135mm) high power, phase plug loaded neodymium motor midrange driver
- 1" (25mm) exit titanium dome, neodymium motor compression driver
- Optimised constant directivity differential dispersion HF horn
- Symmetrical array, 3-way, bi-amp design
- Contemporary, multi-laminate ply and hardwood cabinet
- Frequency response 56Hz-18kHz ±3dB, -10dB @ 48Hz
- 4 ohm nominal impedance
- Discreet connectors
- Fitted with 4 x M8 rigging inserts
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.