JBL EON208P Portable PA System With Powered 8-Channel Mixer And Bluetooth
Get legendary sound quality with the EON208P all-in-one portable PA system, complete with an 8-channel mixer and Bluetooth audio. With a convenient suitcase-style design, the EON208P makes it easy to get great sound for performances, meetings and events. The 8-channel detachable mixer provides professional connections for mics, instruments and line-level sources, while the 8" two-way stereo speakers deliver best-in-class audience coverage. Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to stream audio from your mobile device. With 300 watts, you'll have more than enough volume to be heard. Plus, the compact and lightweight form factor means you can carry the entire system with one hand.
Legendary JBL audio quality and versatile operation make it the most sophisticated, easy-to-use portable PA. The detachable 8-channel mixer features professional I/O, thoughtfully designed controls and Bluetooth audio for best-in-class performance. Compact and lightweight suitcase-style design allows for effortless one-handed carrying and simple setup.
The 8-channel detachable mixer gives you the power and flexibility to sculpt your sound and be heard with stunning clarity at any venue. Simply connect your mics, instruments and other sound sources and start performing. The intuitive mixer helps you dial-in great live sound quickly and easily.
With Bluetooth connectivity, EON208P lets you stream audio from your mobile device. Now you can DJ a party right from the dance floor, or play pre-recorded material for your meeting, worship event, or health club-all without the hassle of wires.
EON208P puts professional audio within arm's reach-literally. The twin 8" speakers and 8-channel mixer clip together to form the most comprehensive, lightweight and portable PA in its class. Carry it in one hand with a guitar slung over your shoulder to play coffee shops and medium-size gigs. Or turn a backyard into the hottest nightclub around. With uncompromising JBL sound quality and effortless portability, you'll want to take it everywhere. The versatile enclosures facilitate stacking, pole mounting and use in monitor position.
- System Type Portable 2-way full-range loudspeakers with powered mixer
- Maximum SPL Output 121 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 70 Hz - 18 kHz
- AC Input 100-120 V, 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Amp Design Class D
- System Power Rating 300 W (2x 150 W stereo)
- Output Connector 2 x 1/4" TS (unbalanced) amplifier outputs
- Channels 1-4: XLR/1/4" jack combo connectors
- 5-6: one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and one pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
- 7-8: one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a 3.5mm stereo jack
- Phantom Power CH1 and CH2 have phantom power control and share the same selection switch
- Hi-Z Selection CH3 has a Hi-Z selection switch used for guitar signal input
- Mixer Output Connectors Monitor Out: one pair of RCA jacks (stereo), and one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo)
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Subwoofer Out: 1/4" balanced TRS jack
- Treble/Bass EQ Per-channel high- and low-shelf filters; +/- 12dB cut and boost
- System Limiter On-board DSP limiting
- LF Driver 1x JBL 8" (203mm) woofer
- HF Driver 1x 1" Neodymuim black aluminum dome tweeter
- Coverage Pattern 100° horizontal x 60° vertical
- Crossover Frequency 2 kHz
- Crossover Type 2-way passive network, 2nd order filters (12dB cutoff per octave)
- Enclosure Polypropylene
- Suspension/Mounting 36 mm pole socket
- Handles One on top
- Speaker Grille Powder-coated perforated steel
- Shipping Packageï¼ˆHxWxDï¼‰ 22.6" (575 mm) x 30.5" (775 mm) x 15.7" (400 mm)
- Net Weight 38.8 lbs (17.6 kg)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.