JBL AC15 2-Way Speaker
JBL continues to support artists worldwide with the introduction of eight new AE Series Compact Loudspeakers. An extension of the industry leading AE Series, the AE Compact family consists of high output, 2-way loudspeaker systems combining flexibility with high fidelity. Ranging from a single 5.25" point-and-shoot box to dual 8" loudspeaker systems designed specifically to better serve the needs of designers and artists alike.
The ultra-compact AC15 and AC25 models include a 1" dome tweeter while the AC16, AC26, AC18, and AC28 models feature 1" exit compression drivers providing sonic clarity and crisp detail. Furthermore, the AC18 and AC28 featuring JBL's Progressive TransitionTM rotatable waveguides, offer the system designer a choice of coverage patterns of either 90° x 50° or 120° x 60° configurations allowing for both vertical and horizontal orientation of the loudspeaker enclosure.
High output, 2-way loudspeaker systems combining flexibility with high fidelity.
- 1" Dome Tweeter with 90° x 90° Coverage
- 135mm (5.25 in) LF transducer
- Ultra compact enclosure
- 300W Program Power
- Dual Neutrik NL4 connectors plus screw terminal
- Attachment points for optional U-bracket
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80Hz -20kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 90Hz -18kHz
- Power Rating: 150W Cont. Pink Noise
- Impedance: 16ohms
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 90°
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 241.3 x 150.3 x 177.8mm (9.5 x 5.9 x 7.0in)
- Weight: 4.7kg (10.5lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.