JBL 12 Inch Ceiling Speaker With Medium Format Compression Driver, 70/100v Multi-Tap Transformer
The 322CT delivers exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
- Components: Kevlar-reinforced 300 mm (12 in) woofer with 75 mm (3 inch) voice-coil cone. Medium-format compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- Power handling of 400 Watts with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 20 kHz
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs. 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Taps: 70V: 100W, 50W, 25W, & 12.5W. 100V: 100W, 50W & 25W
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 48 Hz - 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° conical, broadband (Avg. 1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q): 9 (1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.5dB (1k - 16kHz)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 95 dB measured half-space
- Maximum SPL: 121 dB cont ave (124 dB peak)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle of 240 mm (9.5 in)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.