RCF Evox 5 Active Two Way Array System with FREE Cover
Includes a FREE cover for a limited time only!
EVOX is the professional RCF answer to small satellite-subwoofer or column style portable speakers. EVOX, designed for live sound, exceeds the portability and the performances of competition products. EVOX systems are primarily designed for live sound. Extensive testing with instruments and voices during the design process as well as power and reliability testing make the EVOX systems the perfect workmates for solo musicians, bands and DJs. EVOX 5 is a portable compact size sound reinforcement system. Evox 5 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers with a very high amplification power. The system features five 2.0" full range transducers in the line source satellite and a deep sounding 10" woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. The high excursion woofers are able to extend to the lowest frequencies and offer a quick and precise response up to the crossover point. Specific attention has been dedicated to the mid-low frequency region where many similar products fail.
EVOX array design features constant horizontal directivity coverage of 120°, offering a perfect listening experience to the audience. The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and to avoid a high frequency beaming typical of straight array The woofer section features a 10" inch driver that, with a 2" inside-outside voice coil and a powerful magnetic structure, guarantees a fast and accurate sub-bass frequency range, taking advantage of RCF's superior moulding, assembly technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards The system is designed to be the perfect portable solution for live music and DJs. The unique vocal attitude and portability make EVOX 5 the perfect tool for presentations, corporate events and congresses. The EVOX DSP processing is the result of many years of experience in line array design combined with innovative and dedicated algorithms. Thanks to the frequency dependent drivers' excursion and control of distortion, our processing is capable to guarantee an incredible and unmatchable output from these small systems.
A dedicated vocal processing has been specifically studied for speech reproduction during presentations or conferences. The EVOX 5 is powered by 800W peak power digital amplifier, split 200W for the HF and 600W for the LF. A new generation DSP handles all the processing within the cabinet and allows EQ adjustment. An easy to reach volume knob on the back allows setting the overall volume of the speaker according to its application. 3 status LEDs - Power / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system. EVOX top steel plate joins the handle and the M20 insert for pole mounting. A comfortable rubber hand grip has been added for great portability. Strong cabinets and grilles are designed for heavy professional use.
- Live Sound
- Corporate A/V professionals and sound system hire companies
- Portable PA, clubs, houses of worship, theme parks
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small and mid-size venues
- 800 Watt 125 dB max SPL
- 45 Hz 20 kHz frequency response 10" Woofer, 2.0" v.c.
- 5 x 2" Ultra compact fullrange, 1.0 v.c. 120° x 30° slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
- Acoustical Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 120°
- Vertical coverage angle: 30°
- Fullrange: 5 x 2", 1.0" v.c.
- Woofer: 10", 2.0" v.c.
- Input/Output Section
- Input connectors: Jack-XLR male
- Output connectors: XLR female
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Processor Section
- Crossover frequencies: 220 Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Amplifier Specifications
- Total power: 800 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 200 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 600 W PEAK
- Total power: 400 W RMS
- High frequencies: 100 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 300 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: 2 x M6
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: black
- Physical Specifications
- Height: 490/19.29 mm/inch
- Width: 288/11.34 mm/inch
- Depth: 427/16.81 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19.2/42.32 kg/lbs
- Two year warranty
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.