Peavey DM115 Dark Matter Powered Speaker
Thanks to their advanced DSP-equipped power section, the high-S.P.L. Dark MatterTM enclosures deliver best-in-class performance! These enclosures are perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications.
The LCD display and associated selector knob (push to select) allow selection of various parameters of operation for the DSP based EQ. Bass & Treble control access, EQ Presets for different applications or speaker position / location.
These provide a flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific and particular use, without a lot of time and effort on the part of the user. Good performance and sound are much easier to achieve, with little or no need for additional EQ at the mixer board.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- DXTM14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- 15" heavy-duty woofer
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- Dynamic bass boost function
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat WaveguideTM technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- DSP I/O is at 96 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use.
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings for the DSP crossover system
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- User Preset EQ storage provisions allow storing custom presets for later recall
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.