RCF TTL11A-B Active Column Speaker
The TTL11A is an active column speaker array system composed by two modules, one for the mid-high and one for the bass frequencies.
The TTL11A-H is the HF module and is equipped with four 2.5" neodymium compression drivers with 1.5" exit throat. The TTL11A-B is the bass frequency section of the system and features four 8" neodymium woofers with 2.5" voice coil for a perfect and powerful mid-bass response. With the addition of the new TTS26-A subwoofer, the TTL11A system becomes a powerful, compact and high definition live sound system.
- 4000 Watt, 9 way amplification
- 4 x 1.4" titanium dome neo c. drivers, 2.5" v.c.
- 3 x 8" neo midranges, 2.5" v.c.
- 4 x 8" neo woofers, 2.5" v.c.
- 96 Khz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Digital steering down to -10°
- 1° step steering control
- Beam forming, time delay controls
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.