Shure BLX14 Headset System With SM31FH Fitness Microphone Headset
The new SM31FH cardioid condenser microphone with analogue (BLX) transmission, designed for use in fitness instruction, features moisture-repelling construction for true performance in humid applications where corrosion damage is common.
The BLX14/SM31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, SM31 fitness headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, and user guide.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 100m
- 1 x 90F4046 Swivel adapters
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x 31B1856 Thread adapter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Wearable wireframe headset with secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment options to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form factors stave off fatigue during high-impact use
- Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
- Available with a wide range of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease of use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noises for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.