Shure PG81-XLR Instrument Condensor Microphone
Clearance Sale Item Available
The PG81 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone is a professional quality flat-response microphone designed to be used for sensitive acoustic instrument applications.
What is the PG81 best suited to?
The PG81 would be an ideal choice for an amateur/semi-pro musician looking to mic up their acoustic instrument such as acoustic guitar, strings, woodwind, overhead percussion or piano, either in a live or recording environment.
How do I power my PG81?
As the PG81 is a condenser microphone, it requires phantom power for it to work. On the PG81, this can achieved in two ways by either using the phantom power source from your mixer, or by using the internal AA battery (supplied).
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.