Shure GLXD14 Digital Wireless SM31 Headset System
The new SM31FH cardioid condenser microphone is designed for fitness instructors, featuring moisture-repelling construction for true performance in humid applications where corrosion damage is common. It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 8
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 17 channels
- Auto Setup Features: Linkfreq: Automatic Frequency Management
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: Fixed
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included)
- Case: Included (except GLXD6 Sets)
- Transmitter Display: No
- Receiver Display: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: Lithium-Ion battery, up to 16 h
- Environment: Daily Touring
- FURTHER TECHNICAL SPECS
- Tuning Bandwidth: 2400-2483.5 MHz
- Working Range:
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 M) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 M) under ideal conditions
- Transmit Mode: Frequency Hopping
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: -88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2%, typical
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F), Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.