Sennheiser SKM500-945 Dynamic Supercardioid Handheld Transmitter, Channel 38
The SKM 500 hand-held transmitter features high RF transmission power for extra-reliable reception. Even more impressive is the sound of the super-cardioid microphone capsule which is highly feedback-resistant. Built-in charging contacts can charge the optional rechargeable battery by simply placing the mic on the optional charger. With German-engineered components from stage-tested technology, the SKM 500-945 G3 is made for performances that leave a lasting impression.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 x SKM 500-945 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, super-cardioid)
- 1 x MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 x protective pouch
- 2 x batteries
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.