Sennheiser SK300 Beltpack Transmitter, Channel 38
While it is ready for operation right out of the box, the Sennheiser SK 300 G3 easily receives settings from the receiver via its enhanced wireless sync function. This transmitter also sets itself apart from others due to its unparalleled mute options. If you want to quickly and easily interrupt the sound signal at some point: you can simply attach the optional external mute button to the additional 2.5 mm jack socket. This mute option is easily programmed to provide a variety of mute options.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 x SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 2 x batteries
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.