Sennheiser EM100 G3-GB Receiver Unit, Range GB
With its improved design and new features, this rugged G3 rack receiver is ready for the road with its proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. The sound check mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. 20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, plus a user-programmable bank mean you can easily run multiple channels of G3 wireless simultaneously.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features transmitter battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode and guitar tuner
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 x EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 x NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 x antennas
- 2 x stacking elements
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.