Sennheiser MKE Platinum Version With 3-Pin Lemo Connector, Black
The MKE platinum is a high-quality, sweat-resistant, sub-miniature clip-on microphone designed for all areas of live work. It features excellent sound quality and rugged design. The frequency response curve has been optimised for live stage work, with more headroom in the treble for higher levels and improved feedback rejection. The MKE platinum is fitted with a very thin (only 1 mm) yet rugged cable, making this microphone an ideal partner for all live sound applications. Colour: anthracite.
- Umbrella Diaphragm™ protects the mic against sweat
- Versatile attachment due to an extensive range of accessories
- High maximum sound pressure level
- Wide frequency response
- Treble response adapted to the requirements of live stage work
- Thin (only 1 mm), flexible and rugged cable, low in handling noise
- Pick-up pattern: omni
- Frequency response (microphone): 20.....20000 Hz +/- 2,5 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 6,3 mV/Pa +/- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 1 kOhm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4,7 kOhm
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 40 dB
- Power supply: 18 kOhm/7,5 V
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- XLR-Connector: 3 pol. Lemo
- Cable length: 1,6 m
- Dimensions: 4,8 mm Durchmesser
- Weight: 1 g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.