Sennheiser E604 Cardioid Microphone
The classic - thanks to clip and character.
Character instead of mainstream. Close to the attack, tough, easy to handle: the e 604 has long since been a classic on the rims of tom-toms and snares the world over. Thanks to the practical clip-on holder, the microphone can be mounted in seconds and positioned however you choose. Lightly emphasized in the upper mids and highs, the e 604 provides a forceful sound, open and clear in the lows. The snare receives a warm to dynamic presence; woodwind instruments also receive a marked spaciousness. This is no wonder, since the sound design is based on the legendary MD 421 microphone.
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
- Dimensions Ø 33 x 59 mm
- Connector XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) 40 - 18000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) dynamic
- Weight Without cable: 60 g
- Pick-up pattern cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ω
- Weight w/o cable 60 g
In the box
- 1 e 604
- 1 drum clip
- 1 pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.