Sennheiser MKE 400 Mini Shotgun Microphone For Camcorder Use
Rugged, compact and versatile for great video sound: The MKE 400 is a small shot gun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input.
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Maximum side noise rejection, optimised for video recordings
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
- Switchable wind noise filter
- Approximately 300 hrs operating time (from a single AAA battery)
- Integral shock-mount for rejection of handling noise
- Foam windshield included
- Dimensions: 130 x 21 x 62 mm
- Weight: approx. 60 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid, lobar
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5: 8 mV/Pa ("vol -"), 20 mV/Pa ("vol +")
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 126 dB ("vol -"), 118 dB ("vol +")
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB (A) ("vol -"), 16 dB (A) ("vol +")
- Battery Specification: 1,5-V -Batterie (Typ AAA)
- Operating time: approx. 300 h
- Cable length: approx. 200 mm
- Microphone connector: 3,5 mm stereo mini jack
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.