Sennheiser e 912 WH Boundary Microphone, White
The e 912 is a pre-polarised condenser boundary microphone with half-cardioid pick-up pattern.
Its acoustic properties have been optimized for instruments, vocals and speech.
The e 912 is an ideal choice for pianos, theatre and opera productions, conference applications, altars and lecterns.
To optimally match the installation environment, the e 912 is available in black or creme white.
- Frequency response and sensitivity optimized for picking up instruments, vocals and speech
- Unobtrusive, flat housing
- Extremely rugged and step-resistant
- Shock-absorbing rubber base
- Mounting slots for table installation
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Integrated pre-amp
- Color: white
- Dimensions: 126,5 x 105 x 26,5 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser
- Weight: ca. 550g
- Pick-up pattern: half-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 10 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: < 100 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kOhm
- Phantom powering: 48 V
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 37 dB
- Power supply: 1,1 mA
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 135,6 dB
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.