Sennheiser MKH 416-P48U Short-Gun/Lobar RF Condenser Microphone
The MKH 416 is a short gun interference tube microphone. Its excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matt black all-metal body
- Dimensions: Ø 19 x 250 mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid/lobar
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 800 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 13 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 24 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Voltage: 48 +- 4 V Phantom
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.