Sennheiser HMD280 Communications Headset
Based on the closed-back, dynamic HD 280 PRO headphones, the HMD 280 PRO headset has been especially designed for communications in high-noise environments. Its dynamic, super-cardioid microphone has been optimised for close talking distances.
In the box
1 HMD 280 pro
1 wind and pop screen
- Impedance 300 Ohm
- 64 Ω
- Color black
- Frequency response (microphone) 50 - 13500 Hz
- Frequency response (headphones) 8 - 25000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 102 dB(IEC 268-7)
- THD, total harmonic distortion 0,1 %
- Contact pressure 6 N
- Ear coupling circumaural
- Connection cable 1m/3m coiled cable
- Transducer principle dynamic
- Weight w/o cable: 310 g
- Pick-up pattern Supercardioid
- Nominal impedance 200 Ω
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5 0,7 mV/Pa
- Load rating 500 mW
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.