Rode NT6 Modular Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The RØDE NT6 is an extremely compact 1/2" cardioid condenser microphone, specifically designed for difficult mounting applications where the highest quality audio is required.
Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where an unobtrusive but powerful microphone is required such as location recording.
The microphone is split into two modular components, joined by via a custom 3m (10') shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable.
Featuring a gold-sputtered, true-condenser capsule, the NT6 capsule head measures 45mm (1.8") in length and weighs only 42gm (1.5oz). The included all-metal, multi-position mounting ring provides 180 degrees of vertical rotation.
The NT6 preamp-body incorporates both a high-pass filter and pad setting. The high-pass filter can be introduced to cut vibration, rumble and undesired sounds sources under 80Hz, while the PAD offers a -10dB level attenuation, useful when recording louder sound sources.
The NT6's small form factor make it an ideal small diaphragm cardioid microphone for use in the Mid-Side (M/S) stereo array, in combination with a figure-8 large diaphragm microphone such as the NT2-A, NT2000 or K2.
The NT6 is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- 1/2" condenser capsule with remote preamp
- Gold sputtered externally biased condenser
- Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
- Includes two-axis swivel mount, 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable, windshield and zip pouch
- UHeavy duty satin-nickel plated body
- Low noise and full frequency response
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 6.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load
- Sensitivity -37.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 19dB-A
- Power Options +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight 386.00gm
- Dimensions 189.00mmH x 64.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output XLR Output
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.