RCF Evox 12 Digital Active Speaker System With Free Cover
Comes with a FREE cover for a limited time only!
EVOX 12 is the most powerful line-source in its class and offers a particularly profound and dynamic reproduction at high levels due to the built-in 1400W power amplifier. The top section has eight high performance neodymium 4 "full-range transducers with a phase plug. As a result, the EVOX 12 has a significantly increased low-mid playback at a constant level with a wide dispersion for the highs. The 15" subwoofer delivers powerful bass sound to reinforce a big party or the kick drum of a live band. Despite high performance, the enclosure is very compact, and thanks to integrated wheels and extendable handle very easy to transport.
EVOX array design features constant horizontal directivity coverage of 90°x30°, offering a perfect listening experience to the audience. The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and to avoid a high frequency beaming typical of straight array
Extensive testing with instruments and voices during the design process as well as power and reliability testing make the EVOX system the perfect workmates for solo musicians or bands.
Extremely deep response, precise low frequency control and incredible audio quality, easy to transport and quick to set up. EVOX is without any doubt a smart choice for DJs.
Extraordinary clarity and dynamic of vocal reproduction, both at low and very high levels. EVOX is a great tool for conferences and speeches.
- 1400 Watt
- 130 dB max SPL
- 40 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 15" Woofer
- 8 x 4" neodymium full-range woofer
- 90° x 30° slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing
- Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
- ACOUSTICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency Response -3 dB:40 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL:130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:30°
- Fullrange:8x4.0", 1.0"v.c.
- Woofer:15", 3.0" v.c.
- INPUT/OUTPUT SECTION
- Input connectors:Jack-XLR male
- Output connectors:XLR female
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- PROCESSOR SECTION
- Crossover frequencies:180 Hz
- Protections:thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ
- AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies:400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- High frequencies:200 W RMS
- Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Connections:VDE connector
- Cabinet Material:Baltic birch plywood
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Height:2220/87.4 mm/inch
- Width:410/16.14 mm/inch
- Depth:560/22.05 mm/inch
- Net Weight:36.4/80.24 kg/lbs
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.