Yamaha SW10 Studio Subwoofer
The Yamaha SW10 Studio subwoofer is the ideal choice for the simple mixing basics through to the full professional surround sound project. Combined with MSP7 STUDIO or MSP5 STUDIO speakers in a stereo or surround system it can provide a seamlessly extended low end for accurate ultra wide range monitoring.
Trade and educational pricing is available on all Yamaha products. For more information contact a member of the AC Audio sales team.
Yamaha SW10 Studio Subwoofer Specifications
- 10" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers solid 25Hz- 150Hz frequency response..
- 180 watts dynamic power.
- XLR balanced inputs (L/R/SUBWOOFER) .
- XLR balanced outputs(L/R/SUBWOOFER) parallel connection with input signals.
- Level control facilitates precise system level controls.
- 40-120 Hz, 80 Hz at Center Click LPF controls.
- Phase switch simplifies phase allignment.
- Full magnetic shielding.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.