Lexicon VST/Audio Unit/RTAs Software Reverb Plug-In Includes Dual Delay
ONCE AGAIN, OUR REPUTATION PRECEDES US.
Following the award-winning success of the PCM Native Reverb Bundle, Lexicon introduces a complete collection of the finest effects plug-ins available. The PCM Native Effects Bundle is the ultimate studio plug-in package for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools®, Logic®, Nuendo® or any other RTAS®, AudioUnit™, or VST® compatible host.
With all the flexibility you would expect from native plug-ins, this powerhouse bundle delivers 7 Lexicon effect plug-ins -- and with decades of legacy products to pull from -- the PCM Native Effects Bundle includes the finest collection of Factory Presets available. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all of your audio applications, the PCM Native Effects Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
Includes 7 Unique Lexicon Plugins:
- Pitch Shift
- MultiVoice Pitch
- Resonant Chords
- Random Delay
- Dual Delay
Real Time Display
The realtime display window allows you to visualize the effect in three ways. While your ears will always be the primary tool in choosing and adjusting presets, the displays provide a direct way to see what's going on. Switch views simply by clicking anywhere within the realtime display window.
3-D Voice View Display
This display shows a 3-D view of each individual voice. Each voice (feedback or output) is displayed on screen using a vertical hollow frame. The frame is filled by the measured real-time level in the voice and therefore, acts as a meter (0dB = full scale). The depth represents logarithmic delay time and the x axis represents pan.
This display shows the frequency levels of the left and right output signals.
Live Impulse Response Display
This display shows a live impulse response of the left and right output signals.
- 7 sonically brilliant Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of versatile presets
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows® XP, Vista, and 7; Mac® OSX 10.4, 10.5 (PowerPC), 10.5 or newer (Intel)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Presets can be stored in a DAW- independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm
- iLok2 protected software (Requires 2nd Generation iLok USB smart key - not included)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.