Audio-Technica M40X Studio Headphones
Audio Technica ATH-M40X Studio Headphones
The high-performance ATH-M40x professional headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material
- Detachable cable (2 cables included)
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response 15 - 24,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 35 ohms
- Folding/collapsible Yes
- Weight 240g (without cable)
- Cable - Detachable Yes
- Cable 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight cablesConnector Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Accessories Included Screw-on 1/4" adapter, pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.