AKG K702 Wired Studio Headphones
- Flat wire voice coil
- Patented Varimotion™ two-layer diaphragm
- "3D Form" ear pads for perfect fit
- Individually tested and numbered
The K 702 are the new reference for open-back dynamic AKG headphones. They combine an extremely accurate response with yet unseen agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion™ two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high performance cable complete these reference headphones.
Their comfortable, specially shaped "3D-form" ear pads and a padded genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They are individually tested and numbered.
K 702 - experience pure perfection.
- Type: open-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/V
- Frequency range: 10 to 39,800 Hz
- Rated impedance: 62 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Cable: 3m single-sided (99,9% oxygen-free)
- Connector: gold plated stereo jack plug 6.3 mm (1/4")
- Adapter: gold plated convertible jack plug 3.5/6.3 mm (1/4" to 1/8")
- Net weight (without cable): 235 g (8.3 oz.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.