Shure BLX14R Headset System With PGA31 Headset
The PG Wireless Headset System with PGA31 is a robust headset condenser microphone rack-mount set that combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust. The comfortable headset offers maximum freedom of movement when performing or presenting. Comfortable, reliable headworn mic for active users with analogue rack-mount transmission.
The PGA31 cardioid condenser microphone features Shure quality and improved design for long-wearing comfort at a price that doesn't break the bank.
Power and battery status LED, Adjustable gain control, Quick and easy frequency matching, up to 14 hours of continuous use, 100 m operating range.
Rack mount Analog Wireless Receiver for up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price. The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
The PG Wireless Rack-mount Headset System comes with the Analogue Wireless Rack-mount Receiver BLX4R that provides improved linearity and frequency response. The rack-mount receiver BLX4R is ready to perform right out of the box and is the clearest choice for performers who wish to go wireless. Rack mount included.
Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently-charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimise microphone positioning for further source isolation
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with existing Shure bodypack systems
- Available with a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- RACK MOUNT BRACKET, part number: 53A8611
- LONG RACK MOUNT BRACKET, part number: 53A8612
- LINK BRACKET, part number: 53B8443
- HARDWARE KIT, part number: 90AZ8100
- Swivel adater, part number: 90F4046
- Thread adapter, part number: 31B1856
- 2x, ANTENNA/BNC,1/4 WAVE, part number: 95A8699
- 2x, ADAPTER,BULKHEAD,BNC, part number: 95A8994
- BAG VINYL, ZIPPERED, part number: 95B2313
- 2x, CABLE,BNC,22 in., part number: 95K2035
- Power supply PS23
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.