Sennheiser SKM300-865 Conderser Supercardioid Handheld Transmitter, Channel 38
This hand-held transmitter/microphone combination provides the user with a tool that is both powerful and sensitive at the same time. Elite condenser technology reproduces vocal nuances reliably and precisely. The super-cardioid characteristic guarantees the least possible feedback. Finally, the programmable mute button offers the valuable option of silence when it is needed.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 x SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, super-cardioid)
- 1 x MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 x batteries
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.