Sennheiser EW112 Lapel Wireless System on Channel 38
Make your presentations come to life with the wireless Sennheiser EW112 presentation system. The included omni-directional microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuously small. The bodypack transmitter has a rechargeable battery option so you can concentrate on your presentation - not on purchasing batteries. Demand the best in wireless presentation technology with quick setup, user-friendly operation, and absolute reliability due to the true diversity receiver. Now featuring wireless infrared transmitter sync for easy setup.
The entry-level series sparkles with unstinting equipment levels and proven technology. It delivers high-grade sound for aspiring artists who can do without the cable but not without the quality.
Robust metal casings protect transmitters and receivers from external influences, while sophisticated technology ensures the reliable delivery of the audio signal. These features include Adaptive Diversity technology and a pilot tone squelch.
Perfect for multi-channel applications on larger stages. And unbeatable, when in-ear monitoring quality requirements are high. Sennheiser EW G3 is equipped to deliver more possibilites. The series assuredly supports up to 32 parallel radio links - plenty for complex stage shows or large-scale band performances. With its large selection of accessories, antennae and splitters, the system is perfectly suited to practically every stage scenario.
- This system is on Channel 38 so requires a license.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
In the box:
- 1 x EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 x SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 x ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 x NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 x antennas
- 2 x stacking elements
- 2 x AA batteries
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.