Audio-Technica ATW-11/PF AT-One Beltpack System With ART35cW
Introducing AT-One, Audio-Technica’s entry level UHF wireless system. This is a lapel system consisting of 1 x ATW-R1F Receiver, 1 x ATW-T1F Beltpack Transmitter & 1 x ATR35cW Miniature omnidirectional condenser microphone.
With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price.
The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW-11F comes equipped with a sturdy, discreetly designed beltpack, providing 10mW RF output power, damping switch and a battery life of 10 hours. The ATW-13F handheld system features the ATW-T3F cardioid condenser handheld transmitter, again with 10mW RF output and 10 hour battery life. The ATW-11/PF comes equipped with the ATR35cW tie-clip microphone.
The ATW-13F’s condenser handheld microphone prevents the possibility of feedback when used in venues with induction loops installed.
- 2 x 4 Channel Frequency Plan
- Clear Receiver Display
- Rack-Mountable Design
- Intuitive Receiver and Transmitter Controls
- RF Indicator Light
- Sturdy But Stylish Build Quality
- No license required
- Frequency range: 824 - 831 MHz, 863-865 MHz
- Modulation mode: FM
- Number of frequencies: 2x 4-frequencies
- Operating range: 60m, typical
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, Phase lock loop frequency control
- Receiving system: Antenna switching diversity
- Image rejection: 55dB minimum
- Dynamic range: HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)
- Sensitivity: 10dBµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz deviation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% - 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
- Level control: Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
- Antenna Input: BNC type, 50O - BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each
- Audio Output: Unbalanced -2dBV, Balanced 4dBV
- Output connectors: Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack, Balanced: XLRM-type
- Dimensions: 200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 418 g without accessories
- Accessories included: AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter
- Optional System Accessory: AT8677 Dual rack mount kit
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.