Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica AT2035 Studio Microphone
The Audio Technica AT 2035 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone suitable for home, project, live and professional situations. It's able to handle high sound pressure levels and is equiped with a switchable 80 Hz high pass filter and 10db pad. The AT 2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model and includes a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Visit the offical Audio Technica site
Contact a member of the AC Audio sales team for more information on Audio Technica microphones.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33dB (22.4mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 120ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 136dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 82dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.8mA typical
- Weight: 403g (14.2oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0mm (6.69") long, 52.0mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.