AKG C3000 Fixed Cardioid Polar Pattern Microphone
- Proven performance for more than 15 years the standard for live applications and studio recording
- Ultralow-noise electronics and switchable attenuation pad enable high dynamic range and allow SPL up to 150dB
- Switchable low-cut filter eliminates proximity effect
- Classic sound made affordable: gold-sputtered one-inch capsule tuned in the tradition of AKG´s sonic expertise
- Heavy-duty die-cast metal housing provides maximum protection on stage and in the studio
The C3000 high-performance, large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been a standard for live applications and studio recording for almost two decades. It is an excellent choice for vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, drum overhead and brass instrument miking. The switchable attenuation pad and low-cut filter enable high SPL up to 150dB and eliminate proximity effect.
The redesigned C3000 presents itself as a cost-effective, rugged workhorse with a sleek and classy finish.
- Type: 1-inch large-diaphragm pressure gradient microphone
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 200 / 630 Pa, 140 / 150 dB SPL for 0.5% THD (0/-10 dB)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 14 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 80 dB
- Preattenuation pad: -10 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 6 dB/octave below 500 Hz
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Dynamic range: 126 dB (A-weighted)
- Environment temperature: -10°C to +60°C (14°F to 140°F), relative humidity: 90% (+20°C/68°F), 85% (+60°C/140°F)
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to IEC 61938
- Current consumption: <=2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR to IEC standard
- Dimensions max. dia.: 53 mm (2.1 in.), length: 162 mm (6.4 in.)
- Net weight: 320 g (14.1 oz.)
- Patent(s): Electrostatic transducer (Patent no. AT 395.225, DE 4.103.784, JP 2.815.488)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.