Sennheiser SKM100-865 Condenser Supercardioid Microphone Transmitter, Channel 38
Merging high-tech features with easy setup, the SKM 100-865 G3 features an evolution condenser capsule coupled with all the upgraded benefits of the G3 series. The wireless sync function allows the transmitter to sync up to a G3 receiver with a simple push of a button, making setup simple. Expanded frequency response means a more precise sound quality to ensure that you deliver an unforgettable performance.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 x SKM 100-865 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, super-cardioid)
- 1 x MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 x batteries
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.