Sennheiser E845s Super Cardioid Dynamic Microphone With Noiseless And Lockable On/Off Switch
More focus. More presence.
Maximum focus, enhanced presence: the e 845 delivers differences you can hear. Its expanded high frequency range creates space for demanding dynamics with a high signal quality. Vocals become more alive and sound wider and more open - even at different speaking proximities. Designed as a super-cardioid, the e 845 easily eliminates ambient noise. A reliable, easy-to-use companion for presentations, conferences, spoken word performance, choirs as well as rehearsal rooms and on stage.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Switch: On/Off 004516
- Dimensions: Ø 46 x 185mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight - Without cable: 330g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.