AKG C5 Professional Condenser Microphone
- Condenser vocal microphone for onstage use
- XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins
- 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill for extreme ruggedness incl. reliable control of pops and wind noise
- Shock mount
This professional condenser vocal microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems.
The gold plated transducer case does not only give the microphone a sophisticated esthetic touch but also makes the transducer extremely resistant to corrosion and humidity. The result is superior audio performance.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 65 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV )
- Max. SPL: 140 / 145 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 25 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 69 dB
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2.000 ohms
- Powering: typ. 4.3 mA
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte grayish blue
- Net weight: 345 g (12.2 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 660 g (1.5 lbs.)
- Patent(s): Electrode support for condenser transducer (Patent no. AT 392.182, DE 4.021.661)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.