Sennheiser MKE 1-5-3 Ultra Small 3.3mm Diameter Tie Microphone, Beige
Our smallest Sound Pro.
Whether for musicals and live shows, or for broadcasting applications, the MKE 1 - Sennheiser's smallest clip-on microphone - performs at its best in all situations where a microphone needs to be virtually invisible and still offer outstanding sound quality.
Sweat protected by a newly developed protective membrane, the MKE 1 stands up better than other clip-on microphones to harsh live conditions. Its special gauze and multi-purpose cap offer additional protection from moisture so that it only picks up what it is meant to pick up - perfect sound. The MKE 1 is robust in every respect. The Kevlar™ reinforced cable with moulded anti-kink sleeve minimises handling noise and makes this a microphone you can rely upon completely.
- Great strengths - small microphone
- Very small dimensions (3.3mm capsule diameter)
- High maximum sound pressure level (142dB)
- Very high speech intelligibility; clear, pleasant treble
- Full, natural sound with low ambient noise
- Thin (1mm diameter) and robust cable; flexible with minimum handling noise
- Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane
- Flexible tubes for attaching the microphone with clips or adhesive tape
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz ± 2.5dB
- Cable length: -4 and -4-3: 1.6m; -5 and -5-3: 3m
- Weight: w/o cable and connector - 0.1g
- Diameter: 3.3mm
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5mV / Pa ± 2.5dB
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4.7 kOhm
- Equivalent noise level: 27dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142dB
- Operating voltage (mains): -4 and -4-3: through transmitters SK 5212, SK 5012, SK 250, SK 50, SK 3063; -5 and -5-3: 4.5 - 15 V
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.