Sennheiser E914 Cardioid Microphone
Sennheiser E914 Microphone - A brilliant all-rounder for demanding tasks.
The Sennheiser e914 is a condenser microphone of the superior class with a full-bodied sound and excellent dynamics. Its silky character, never headstrong, is developed from the gentle emphasis of the sophisticated treble. Its straightforward transient response accurately captures the temperament of each set, even at very high sound pressure levels. With its detailed resolution, the e 914 makes every live drum sound more refined. The capsule has extraordinary feedback resistance and can be individually adapted to various needs: three positions of bass roll-off/cut-off and pre-attenuation can be set.
Contact a member of the AC Audio sale team for more information on Sennheiser microphones.
- Condenser microphone
- Perfect for ambitious (live) recordings
- Excellent dynamics and lively sound on a wide range of instruments
- Handles very high sound pressure levels
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Three-position pre-attenuation
- Dimensions: 24 x 157mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 20...20 000 Hz
- Weight: 198g
- Attenuation: 0, -10, -20dB
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 100 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Phantom powering: 48 V/2.2 mA
- Equivalent noise level: 19dB(A)
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): - 137, 147 (with activated -10db attenuation), 157 (with activated -20db attenuation) db
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.