AKG C 519 M Miniature Condenser Clip On Microphone
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, and percussions
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
The C 519 clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (e.g. didgeridoo). Room to move for the wind section at last! Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
The C 519 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound. The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
C 519 M for external phantom powering
C 519 ML for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/132 dB SPL (for 1 %/3 % THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 31 dB(A)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
- Powering: <= 2 mA
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter, AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: Length: 213 mm (8.4 in.) (microphone only); max. width: 47 mm (1.9 in.)
- Net weight: C 519 M: 195 g (6.9 oz.), C 519 ML: 85 g (3 oz.) (microphone and cable)
- Shipping weight: C 519 M: 430 g (15.2 oz.), C 519 ML: 310 g (11 oz.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.