Sennheiser MKH 50 Microphone
The super-cardioid MKH 50 offers a higher attenuation of diffusefield and lateral sound than the cardioid microphone. It is principally designed for use as a soloist's or spot microphone for applications requiring a high degree of side-borne sound muting and feedback rejection. The directional characteristics are frequency-independent.
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
- Dimensions: Ø 25 x 153mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
- Max. sound pressure level: 134 (142) dB / 1 kHz
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 (8) mV/Pa +- 1dB
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 12 (18) dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 21 (27) dB
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Battery Specification: 48 +- 4V Phantom
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.