Sennheiser HS 2 Headmic With Sub-Miniature Microphone Head
The HS 2 is an omni-directional headset microphone using an MKE 2 Gold capsule and fitted with a steel wire cable and a special 3-pin connector for Sennheiser 3000 and 5000 Series bodypack transmitters. The small capsule and gooseneck assembly can be optimally positioned for both vocal and speech applications. Also available as HS 2-1 in beige.
- Connector: 3-pin for SK 50, SK 250 and SK 5013
- Frequency response (microphone): 20.....20000 Hz
- Cable length: 1.6m
- Weight: 34.4g
- Diameter: 4.8mm
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 26dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142dB
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.