Sennheiser MD 42 Omnidirectional Rugged Reporter Microphone
The Sennheiser MD 42 is a high-quality reporter's microphone with omni-directional pick-up pattern. It has been specially optimised for rough use in live reporting and broadcasting environments. The MD 42 is a very 'good-natured' microphone whose design avoids wind and handling noise problems. Colour: black, sound inlet basket: refined steel, black.
- Two-ply sound inlet basket provides increased protection from wind and pop noise
- Rugged metal housing
- Rubber mounted capsule (or Elastically mounted capsule) ensures low sensitivity to handling noise
- Omni-directional pick-up pattern ensures excellent speech intelligibility without having to point the microphone directly at your interview partner
- Dimensions: 49 x 250 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Frequency response: 40 ... 18 000 Hz
- Weight: 360g
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity: in free field, no load (1kHz) 2,0 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Weight w/o cable: 360 g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.