Sennheiser ME 67 Long Gun Microphone Head
The ME 67 is a long gun microphone head designed for use with the K6 and K6P powering modules. A highly directional microphone, it can be used where the microphone must be placed at a distance from the sound source. Matt black, anodised, scratch-resistant finish.
- Lobar pick-up pattern
- Highly directional
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity factor
- Wide frequency response
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: lobar
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....20000 Hz +- 2,5 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 50 mV/Pa +- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm (K6)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm (K6)
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 21 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 125 dB / 1 kHz (K = 1%)
- Dimensions: d 22,5 x 343 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.