Sennheiser ME 62 Omnidirectional Microphone Head
The ME 62 is an omni-directional microphone head suitable for K6 and K6P powering modules. It can be used for reporting, discussions and interviews. The ME 62 is particularly suitable for good reproduction of ‘room' ambience and ‘spaced omni' stereo recording. Matt black, anodised, scratch-resistant finish.
- Omni-directional pick-up pattern
- Minimal inherent self-noise
- Excellent rejection of rumble, wind and handling noise
- Wide frequency response
- High maximum sound pressure level
- Integral pop filter
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Frequency response (microphone): 20.....20000 Hz +- 2,5 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 31 mV/Pa +- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm (K6)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm (K6)
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 27 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB / 1 kHz (K = 1%)
- Dimensions: d 22,5 x 94 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.